"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Thursday 1 January 2015

new years day


1/1/15


Today, as per the Doctor'r request, I wasn't to work or do anything.  It kinda made for a really boring day!!

I slept in until 9 am, the latest time yet... 

The other Vollies were either on preparing Brunch, or clean up from Brunch.  Brunch consisted of Scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, croissants, plus all of the normal breakfast items.  After breakfast, and my offers of help being refused, I went and had a nap.  When I woke up I just pottered around Stockli and the Chalet, helping where I could get away with it.  I was able to fold a whole 2 loads of washing before being sent away!

Dinner was at 6 pm,, and was a cold meat buffet.  There were some South African girls who were keen to swap badges after dinner.  Apparently they had said something to Rachael earlier and Rachael had told them she would 'hook them up'.  That meant with me.  I went and got my stash and we swapped until evening programme.  


Evening programme was Games Night.  It was a round of different 'challenges' which teams had to attempt, then points were awarded for team work and how well they did.  I was not on evening programme so I headed back to Stockli.  There we watched the Sound of Music and ate cold left over chocolate fondue!





No comments:

Post a Comment