"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Friday 16 January 2015

final flexible friday


16/1/15

A miracle as it is I actually managed to sleep through majority of the night.  I woke up at about 2 am when my arm got cold - when I first entered the tent I had been over heating, and left my arm out, obviously by 2 I was cold enough to need to enclose my arm in my cocoon with the rest of my body.  And then I woke up again as Chloe left the tent to head out skiing at 5:30.  I managed to roll over and doze until about 7:15, when I decided to get up and lie flat on my bed inside for a while to make sure I didn't completely screw my back up from sleeping on the ground!

 
Breakfast in Stockli

As it was still our 'flexible' days I didn't have to start work at any particular time.  I was on rubbish and recycling.  Rachael and I decided to start on our video of our time here at Our Chalet.  We filmed Danielle and Sarah taking the bins out and then also myself pulling out all the pins on the World Map in the Conference room.




Then of course we had to pin ourselves back in!

 We had lunch at 12.30, and then had a rest until morning meeting in the afternoon at 3:30.  There was only Danielle, Rachael, Sarah and myself working plus Tanya and Mara from LTS, so it was a very short meeting.  As it was friday the person on call is supposed to organise something 'fun' or 'different' sometimes its a quote sometimes its a game.  Tanya forgot about her duties! And instead she decided that we should all leave the meeting in a fun way... Like climbing out through the window.  So we all climbed out of the conference room windows onto the pavement (thank goodness there was no snow) and then rounded the corner to see Jen lying like this....


We had a break until 4 when Danielle had to go to Reception and the rest of us headed to the kitchen at 4:30.  We had Rosti and Ratatouille and Apple Crumble for desert!









No comments:

Post a Comment