"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Saturday 3 January 2015

cleared by the doctor!


2/1/15

I was once again rendered unusable until my doctors appointment at 10 am.  Though I did attend morning meeting at 9.30, then left with Miguel at 9.55 am.  The doctor asked me whether I still had a headache (yes, I did), so he wanted me to rest more.  I managed to negotiate to 'working easy' or 'taking it easy', but I'm not sure he understood.

Anyways I was allowed to return to work.  I then spent the rest of the day folding laundry and sweeping. I wasn't allowed to remake rooms or cook....

Megan made Bread and Butter pudding with the leftover rolls from yesterday.  Here's Chloe enjoying it so much she licked the bowl.  

We worked right after lunch instead of having a break and as a result we had finished everything by 3 ish.  So we had a break until we were needed in the kitchen at 4.30.  We had Chicken and Leek Pie for dinner and Profiteroles with fondue topping for desert.  As predicted, Chloe cleaned the spoon and bowl.  


After dinner we all retired to Stockli.  Around Stockli, we are constantly finding pictures of Baden Powell (below). For example, there are two in my room on the roof, on glow stars, there are random ones underneath shelves, in cupboards, on the walls and just in all sorts of places.  They are from the Summer Vollies (Jeez Chloe and Megan!!) Katrina (though I'm not sure how!) found this one underneath the kitchen table.   On the back it says:
                             " Trust should be the basis for all our moral training" - RBP
                                                                                Summer 2014




We finished the night watching movies and eating the left over fondue from Swiss Night.  It was almost like a truffle!


No comments:

Post a Comment