"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Monday 22 December 2014

our first guests


21/12/14

Today was our first day of official roster shifts.

Breakfast

I was on guest services so I spent most of the morning cleaning bathrooms, communal areas and re organised the Great Britain Room and the America Room.  We made lunch for the staff.  After lunch during clean up we got our first guest... my family.  Mum, Nan, Lauren and Hannah were picked up from town and driven by Miguel to Our Chalet.  I waved them up the drive way from the 2nd floor window outside the kitchen.

After they arrived most of the other guests filtered in throughout the afternoon and by dinner we had about 19 guests.  It was our first dinner with guests... hence the massive amounts of food. 


Rachael and I had spent all afternoon making lemon mousse for dessert....




After dinner and dinner clean up, Schooley and I ran the tour for the new guests.  Then we headed back to Stockli for a staff meeting... and cheese and wine...  and random henna Megan found in the cupboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment