"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Thursday 25 December 2014

christmas eve eve

23/12/14

Today was what I believe will become an average day at the Chalet. I wasn't on program and I was on breakfast duty so was up and in the kitchen by half seven.  Breakfast and packed lunch was served and cleaned away. Morning meeting was at 9.30 where after we went back to finish cleaning up breakfast. 

Then it was general duties- cleaning, mopping, folding laundry...

All staff had lunch together in the dining room and after that we were free of jobs.  I needed something to do so I started making dinner - Alpine Macaroni by myself and as it turns out I finished it before four when we were supposed to start! It was ok becuase it still needed cooking in the oven so I got away with making it early.  

After dinner the guests had evening program of Swiss Night.  I joined in with the fam fam, but I wasn't allowed to answer questions in Jeopardy the Swiss Version. However I was allowed to eat the fondue at the end!

the elk horn player

fondue

No comments:

Post a Comment