"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Tuesday 30 December 2014

back to our chalet


29/12/14

It was another lazy morning today... Though I was awake earlier, I didn't get up until 9 ish when mum bought me up some breakfast! Service in bed - I could get used to it!

We eventually got up and headed out, I had to pack all my things into my backpack to take with me into Bern as I was to head back to Adelboden that afternoon.  We walked down to the Bear Park (Barenpark).  The Bern Bears live in 6000m2 park along the banks of the River Aare.  Currently the three bears - Finn, Bjork and Ursina, have all withdrawn into their dens.  

  



The view of the river Aare




We headed into the Train Station after the Bears, stopping by Einstein's House on the way.  I caught the 12.39 train back to Frutigen, then the 1.54 bus to Adelboden Oey.  Along the way I made some friends.  There was a family heading out to Our Chalet - the English kind of gave them away!

When I got back I completed another 3 points for  my Staff Challenge, by cleaning the whole of Stockli by myself.  


When I got home - the 'Wall of Fame' had been updated and our pictures where here!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get your cute snow boots? Looking at heading to Our Chalet soon so your posts are inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete