"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Thursday 18 December 2014

decorating the tree


19/12/14


Today we finished (well almost finished) setting up the Main Chalet and setting up for the Christmas Celebration tomorrow night.  In the morning I organised and set up the Great Britain Room.  Lots of gifts to unpack and pictures to hang off the walls. We were working off photos on the Chalet camera because.. surprise, surprise, none of us had seen the rooms set up before!

Great Britain Room before I started
After Lunch we set up the WAGGGS room.  We had to pin scarves all along the walls.  If I remember I will take photos of them all set up tomorrow and post them!



Nikki treated us with afternoon tea for working so hard!


After dinner, we set up the dining hall and decorated with Christmas decorations.  Sarah and I were incharge of the Christmas Tree.  She described me as the complete opposite of the Grinch - everything had to be perfect! Mum you would be proud - there wasn't a blank space on the tree and the decorations were even throughout the tree.  


Sarah broke a decoration


Sarah and I putting the star on the top of the tree
Jen hanging stars on the ceiling

After we had finished decorating and the dining room was all christmasy, we practiced our singing for tomorrow night then finished for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment