"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Friday 27 February 2015

moving out of stockli


26/2/15

Our last night in Stockli was unexciting and over too quickly.  My alarm went off and I was up and dressed and in Reception at 8 am.  For the last time I dropped things on the floor early in the morning and woke up Danielle and Sarah in the room below me.

It was only Rachael, Sarah and I working today, everyone else was off to pack and move things across to Stockli.  Even after finishing all guest services jobs, as it turns out, Rachael and I were the first ones to successfully move all our things across to the Attic.

Moving in to the attic!

We spent the afternoon setting up and organising our gear in the attic.  With all of us back in one room again, it was crowded, with lots of gear!

We had Minestrone and Pinwheels (scrolls) for dinner with chocolate cake for dessert.  I was in charge of the pinwheels.  I made a mix of cheese, cheese and tomato, mince meat and Vegemite scrolls!  Victoria and I were the only ones to eat the Vegemite ones...

We spent the night celebrating in the attic (being mindful of the noise of course!).  Cheese, wine, cider, pom bears, pass the parcel (thankyou Danielle) and Rachael and I's movie featured!

 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. moving companies playa del rey

    ReplyDelete