"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Thursday 12 October 2017

UK Roadtrip - Coventry

12th October

Day two of Mum's course at Warwick, we left at 8am to fight the traffic into Coventry.  Mum drove into the city centre where I disembarked and she continued onto the uni. 

Heading into the city, I spent the morning wandering the shopping centre.  I found Coventry Uni as well as the Cathedral and the Transport Museum. I also found lots of little shops to look through. 

Just after midday I begun the hour walk to Warwick University. Getting side tracked along the way with parks and more shops, I made it to the uni by 2.30pm, Just in time for afternoon tea with mum.

I set up camp in the foyer and waited for mum to finish her course that day by reading on my kindle.  On the way home we stopped at Tesco and Aldi to pick up groceries and have a browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment